Ky BOM Peek

Ky BOM Peek

More Steps Forward than Back....




September 8,2014


Aloha!

So today is Elder Hineman's birthday! He is turning 21.  It is crazy because he only has six months left! This week we have also have Elder Hill's and Elder Kichiro's Birthday.

Elder Hineman and I trying to pull off
the "sitcom advertisement" pose.
Before I talk about my investigators and stuff I am going to tell you about the SICK hike that I went on today. It is the only hike in our zone and it leads to a waterfall. I was so sweaty by the time we got back that my whole shirt was soaked, that's because the hike is 75% uphill, 20% downhill, and 5% flat (and yes that math is possible) and also when is was a slope it was a 50 degree slope but it was still super fun!

My zone except Hill, Kichiro, Bergstrum (Yes, from Alta), and Lavae.
This week we have made steps forward and steps backwards with the work, but luckily we have made more steps forward then back. B-- said she wants to be baptized! We don't know if she can at the next date because her leg is having problems healing fully so we will have to see. We also got an actual lesson in with J-- where we was focused the whole time. I could tell that he is super interested, by the end of the lesson he was sitting on the edge of his seat listening to us. This lesson was different because we had a member with us. All you people at home, you should go with the missionaries to lessons you will be a huge help.


Ok I got to go. All you members of the church who will read this should read Mosiah chapter 18, it talks all about what you covenanted to when you were baptized.

From the Ewa Beach Public Library in Hawaii, 
Elder Reinhold

No comments:

Post a Comment